****UPDATE 18 May 20***** – only 9 sessions left .
As we approach the halfway point of 2020 I’ve been reflecting on the goals that were set at the start of this year. While many of those goals for my business are currently at a standstill, I can without a doubt claim at least one of those goals to be fulfilled – to spend more quality time with my family. OK, so I may have imagined glorious road trips, camping and exploring, fun days out and visits to pet friendly cafe’s and beaches. What we got was very different but equally appreciated. Learning new skills together, finding ways to burn off energy in our own back yard, watching the butterflies and birds pass through our space and most importantly, we learned to appreciate each others company more than ever.
As the restrictions begin to lift and life moves slowly towards a new normal, it’s time to revisit those goals with a new perspective. As a photographer I had my whole calendar wiped clean and have been unable to book photo sessions since the Covid-19 restrictions began. Now that those restrictions begin to ease I need to pick up the pieces and move forward. I am acutely aware that mine is not the only business to have suffered and that the very people who I will be asking to pay for my services are likely to be in a similar situation whether they are returning to work or like me putting the pieces of their business back together.
My solution needs to not only help my business get back to normal but to also help others who need a helping hand.
My plan is to offer Fur kid photo sessions at local pet friendly cafe’s. You choose your favourite cafe, we get the all clear from the cafe’s owner. The photo session is planned to showcase both the cafe and the Fur kid model.
What you get:
- Limited offer – Save $$ on the usual price of a Fur-Kid photo session
- Help a local pet-friendly business
- 40min-1hr photo session
- Your choice of cafe *Owner must agree to photo session.
- 5 digital images to share on social media
- In person viewing and ordering session also at your chosen cafe
What your chosen cafe gets:
- Professional photographs that showcase their business
- Word of mouth advertising when you share your images
- 5 digital images with commercial release that they can use for advertising their business.
- Their business added to the Pets on the coast Pet friendly locals web page
- The option to purchase additional digital images or wall art for their business.